Color: $0.40 per page
Black and White: $0.20 per page
3D Printing Various Colors: $1.00 + $0.05 per gram
Free School Printing : 6 Black and White Prints for School Reports per day
Wireless Printing Black and White Only @ Your Library
The Library provides wireless printing from laptops, tablets and smartphones. There are three ways to send print jobs to the Library’s printers:
- Coalinga Web Portal Method and Huron Web Portal Method- best use for printing Documents, Websites, and Photos.
- Email Address Method – best use for printing Emails, Email Attachments, and or using services such as Google Drive.
- Mobile App Method – iPad, Galaxy Tab, Cell Phone, etc . Best used for printing Photos and Websites, using services such as Google Drive. Go to the App Store, Play Store etc and search for Printeron, install it on your device and search for our Library.
Printing from Google Drive
1. Open your google drive document to print
2. Click File
3. Email as attachment
4. For Coalinga send email to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and for Huron send email to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Student will pick up their print job, associated to their gmail address
6. The default is for there to be two print jobs they can see in the queue, the message and then the attachment
Printing Cost: 20¢ per black-and-white page and 40¢ for Color.
To pick up your document, go to a Print Release Terminal in the library within 24 hours. If not within 24 hours you may need to send your job again.