TeleCirc Automated Phone System
Call (559) 444-0412 or (866) 290-8681, toll-free
TeleCirc is an automated system that allows you to access your library account 24 hours a day in English or Spanish.
By using any touch-tone phone, your library card number, and PIN, you are able to:
- Renew items – you can choose to be prompted by title, to enter item barcode numbers, or to renew all your items at once.
- List all the items you currently have checked out, including overdue items with the due dates.
- List the requested items waiting for you on the Hold Shelf, including title, pickup location and the last date it will be held.
- Cancel requests on items you no longer want.
- List the total fines you have owing.
TeleCirc can also automatically notify you of any requests waiting for you at the library including overdue items you have out.
The TeleCirc system uses synthesized speech, so please excuse any mispronunciations.