WiFi is available outside the building Sunday thru Saturday, 24 hours service.
- Requests for holds can be placed online or by phone.
Online Catalog: https://sjvls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/cohq
Coalinga Branch: (559)935-1676 Huron Branch: (559)945-2284
- Call your local library to request items or verify holds are at the branch.
- Provide your valid Library Card number and requested contact information. Present your card to pick up items.
- Allow a minimum of Two hours to locate, items requested by phone. Staff will notify you by phone if unable to locate an item.
- Walk up to the entrance door to pick up all materials.
- Items will be checked out to patrons as they arrive for pick up.
- Patrons are responsible for lost or damaged items,
- Please keep six feet apart and wear a mask for safety.
- Provide the Library Card used for the request when asked. This allows staff to verify it is the correct patron picking up the items.
- Items will be checked in after 72 hours.